Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dear Friends,

It has been a while since I last posted my forecast for the KLCI (Kuala Lumpur Composit Index)and I can only blame it on laziness. But I did send out my chart and comment for March to some close friends. I hope they are smiling now.

Anyway, Let me get down to business again.

ISI Forecast for KLCI April 2007

It looks like the market will pick up from the start of the month and the high point is somewhere near the 13th April.Get out at this point and take a wait and see strategy although the ISI shows a low at the 26th.

For Future Trading strategy

Buy at the beginning of the month and sell on the 12th or 13th.If you are game, double sell at this point and take profit on the 26th.

Happy trading
Regards,

Chow Fong

"Those who know, make fewer mistakes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home